Manager /Senior Manager, Advancement
Singapore University of Technology and Design
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153378
As part of the Advancement and Development team, the individual will facilitate private support from corporations, foundations and individuals to meet the University’s funding needs.
- Increase fundraising efforts to secure philanthropic support to meet SUTD’s advancement goals
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify funding needs and develop gift programmes
- Seek out gift opportunities from corporate, foundation and individual funders
- Develop proposals and presentations to match prospects’ interests with priorities of SUTD
- Establish/deepen a strong network of relationships for the advancement of the University
- Actively steward donors to promote continued support and increased giving
- Provide support for gift administration and donor-related event management
- Undertake and perform other tasks and duties as assigned based on institutional need
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, with minimum 5 years of experience in fundraising function or similar capacity
- Comparable experience in marketing, public relations, key-client solutions, sales, and business development strongly favoured
- Proven track record and outstanding performance in a target-based environment
- Strong interpersonal skills – effective in client engagement, relationship building and working with multiple stakeholders
- Able to negotiate, influence and motivate
- Energetic, results-driven, highly organised and self-motivated; enjoys start-up environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Creative problem-solving and good project management skills advantageous
- Good network with corporations, foundations, trusts, high-networth individuals and other wealth sources an advantage
- Familiarity with higher education philanthropy and passion for technology and design desirable
- Highly internet savvy, with good MS Office skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore University of Technology and Design
About Singapore University of Technology and Design
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is in the driver’s seat to influence technology and design by being equipped with the know-how and the means to become the new research authority that inspires technology breakthroughs.
Established in collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), SUTD is ushering in a new era of scientific and technological research, and in the development of new curricula to the conducting of major joint research projects.
Spark inspiration and innovation from within. Steer your aspiration in the right direction.
Be part of this exciting opportunity to push the boundaries of design research in the pursuit of improving our world.