Manager, Regional Engagement & Integration
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027676
- Develop and implement an engagement framework appropriate to the integrated care needs of the assigned geographical region:
- With stakeholders in the Regional Health System (RHS), to develop in-depth understanding of their needs, capabilities, aspirations
- With AIC divisions, to promote AIC programmes and priorities, and to provide feedback on AIC’s programmes and the needs of RHS to support programme and service development
- Serve as AIC’s main point of contact for RHS stakeholders
- Facilitate collaborations to promote integration of care in the RHS
- Work with REIT Chief in strategic and leadership engagement
- Promote collaborative projects between stakeholders in the RHS by:
- Articulating needs of different stakeholders
- Matching capabilities and identifying resources to help meet these needs
- Designing evaluation frameworks and influence stakeholders in the RHS towards sustained collaborations
- Develop a robust operational and documentation workflow on the grant management for the RHS funding to the stakeholders
- This will also include mechanisms to monitor and update on progress achieved by RH
- Recognised degree in any discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ of relevant working experience with at least 3 years’ in managerial capacity
- Good knowledge and familiarity with the general Singapore healthcare sector
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in engaging different stakeholders within the RHS
- Ability to manage and / or lead change
- Analytical and organized, strong in strategic thinking
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Visit us at https://www.aic.sg/careers for more information.