At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest, Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Manager, Quality Improvement
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027677
- Drive and facilitate Quality Improvement (QI) projects, initiatives and workshops aimed at
- organizational improvement for community care sector providers and within AIC
- Apply and customize QI methodologies and standard work to suit the needs of the
- providers and to achieve the desired objectives
- Deliver training on lean management and other tools and philosophies to community care
- providers and to develop customized or new training materials when required
- Coach and guide staff to identify good initiatives, new areas for improvements, encourage
- staff to engage in improvement activities; and ensure compliance and sustenance of
- engagement initiatives
- Promote successful improvements through the creation and/or delivery of presentations,
- articles, conference posters, etc
- Initiate and manage sector-wide events and platforms to build and sustain the quality
- improvement culture in the sector
- Degree in any discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience in quality improvement and project management.
- Relevant experience in healthcare sector would be an advantage.
- Experience in quality improvement methodologies (e.g. LEAN, Plan-Do-Check-Act, Root Cause Analysis, Six Sigma Green/Black Belt) would be an advantage.
- Good track record in facilitating quality improvement projects or programmes.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.