Established in 1999, the DRx Group is one of Singapore’s leading aesthetics service provider. Through the DRx Clinic and the DRx Medispa, the DRx Group provides a full suite of minimally to non-invasive medical aesthetic treatments, as well as non-medical adjunctive services. With clinic and medispa operations in Singapore and Malaysia, the DRx Group has served more than 55,000 customers and won numerous awards. The DRx Group’s proprietary line of Derma-Rx skincare products has a strong following and is sold at Derma-Rx affiliate clinics around the world.
Manager, Product Development & Control
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982581
- Manage the development of new products as outlined in the product development strategy and constantly reformulate or improve when necessary.
- Keep abreast of the latest ingredient and formula technology in skin care and drug research and demonstrates knowledge to recognize key ingredients, functionality and etc. that are necessary to launch new products.
- Work collaboratively with the manufacturers to ensure development and delivery of new products with highest level of quality; including safety, formula stability, sensorial and etc.
- Interact and request technical information from the ingredient suppliers and manufacturers as required.
- Ensure product launch success by working cross-functionally with internal departments and stakeholders throughout the entire product development process.
- Assist in the management of project timelines to support on time product strategy including all aspects of product development, clinical and quality testing, packaging and regulatory.
- Coordinate and facilitate product testing via identified third party laboratory services including; safety, clinical and claims efficacy testing in compliance with both local and international regulatory requirements.
- Assist in writing New Product Details/Data Sheet with the purpose of providing the story/science behind the key ingredients, product benefits and supporting claims
- Assist in the review of prepress artwork, marketing press kit, internal product training manuals and etc for feedback and approval.
- Oversee regulatory affairs
- At least Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in science and above with more than 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must have skincare product development experience
- Good knowledge on HSA regulations
- Committed and possess good work ethics
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a good command of English
- A strong knowledge of data management, work processing and graphical software is highly essential