Manager, Operations & Business Development - PSC
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031991
- Manage and ensure business portfolio meet requirements
- Formulate and implement marketing strategies, including website, brochures, partnerships, etc for business growth
- Develop and propose yearly business plans
- Scan and develop potential business opportunities to grow existing customer base
- Write and submit proposals to secure new business; follow-up with clients and partners after proposals are submitted
- Work closely with customers and partners through marketing events and business meetings
- Support the Director in meeting the department’s target and to undertake additional duties and projects as assigne
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 to 5 years working experience in the relevant areas.
- Have the desire to succeed in a competitive environment
- Proven ability in implementing strategic initiatives for clients
- Proven ability to effectively manage client relationships
- Ability to communicate to peers and management clearly and in a timely manner on sales activities
- High standards of customer service, honesty and integrity
- Ability in identifying, addressing and resolving day to day issues and challenges
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
About ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd
ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd [STEE-eServ] is a wholly owned subsidiary of ST Electronics (Info-Software Systems) Pte Ltd, incorporated in early 2007, offering managed services to government agencies and beyond.
STEE-eServ is the first privatised home-grown shared services organisation in Singapore that has a fully operational centre delivering a complete suite of HR, Finance and Administrative services. STEE-eServ's capabilities range from the key HR services of payroll, benefits and claims, corporate travel, welfare programmes, event management, staff development, career transition, to financial services of accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting and reporting, as well as in various administration involving huge customer groups.