Manager (Business Improvement Specialist), Office of Business Improvement
Singapore Management University
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961351
- Lead Black Belt projects that are aligned to SMU priorities and have high impact on business results
- Coach Green Belts to apply Lean Six Sigma methodology in order to maximize business results from Green Belt Projects
- Support departments heads, champions and OBI director in identifying potential projects, manage project pipeline and monitor progress of ongoing improvement projects
- Support OBI activities to build continuous improvement culture
- Look for applicability of tools and methods in SMU
- Support tasks assigned by Director in the operation of OBI
- Bachelor Degree
- Six Sigma Green Belt/ Black Belt certification is an added advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project management
- Change agents that have the ability to deliver change positively while getting support from key stakeholders
- Have a positive personality and able to be self-motivated.
- Effective communicator who can convey ideas and influence people at all levels.
- Ability to lead Black Belt projects with a cross-functional team to deliver significant results
- Ability to collect and analyze data to find root causes and implement solutions
- Have excellent inter-personal skills and good in understanding and motivating the team
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Management University
About Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The ''family-like'' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.