Manager, National Digital ID
Government Technology Agency (GovTech)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153542
Employer Ref. 01U3K
We are seeking a Manager to join our dynamic team to work on a state-of-the-art, next generation National Digital Identity platform that will profoundly transform the lives of citizens by enabling the secure and seamless delivery of personalized online digital experiences. If you are looking for opportunities to collaborate with leading industry experts and be surrounded by highly motivated and talented peers, this is the place for you.
What to Expect:
- Conceptualise and implement new programmes and initiatives relating to Digital Identity that will transform and create significant impact to the Whole-of-Government and the industry.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, including the procurement process from pre-tender to award.
- Oversee and manage contractors to ensure the successful implementation of projects within scope, schedule and budget.
- Manage the performance of contractors to meet the agreed service level standards.
- Manage the execution of pilot use cases on Digital Identity with partner agencies and industry partners to ensure successful outcomes.
- Develop and enhance the relationships with key stakeholders, partner agencies and industry partners to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Play an inter-disciplinary role, bridging gaps between teams of different expertise, most notably between engineering-oriented and business-oriented teams.
- Degree in Computer / Computer Science, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in IT; with a good track record in managing government ICT projects.
- Experience with cybersecurity areas such as Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), authentication systems and digital identity systems preferred.
- Candidates with consulting and/or solution architecting experience will have an added advantage.
- Able to effectively engage senior stakeholders and partner agencies.
- Keen interest in technology and awareness of IT industry trends.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Pro-active, resilient and self-starter with an analytical and creative mind.
About Government Technology Agency (GovTech)
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies. Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.