You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Manager, MSc (Finance) Programme
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035844
Employer Ref. 004N8
- Facilitate the marketing and admission of the MSc (Finance) Programme. Support the Academic Programme Director in establishing processes and plans to meet the programme's intended objectives.
- Oversee the marketing, publicity and outreach of the programme to meet the admission intake target. Plan and manage the marketing operations including preparing promotional materials for outreach activities, updating of programme website, event setup, preparation and registration for information sessions.
- Manage the application and admission process during the recruitment phase. That includes application, shortlisting, arranging interviews, notification of outcome, liaising with Registrar's Office on accepted applicants matters, student matriculation, fee collection, etc)
- Administer scholarships and other financial support schemes for enrolled students.
- Assist the Academic Director in managing the end-to-end administration to ensure the smooth running of the programme.
- Work with Academic Director on module offering, mapping and accreditation and programme matters.
- Responsible for the timely compilation of statistics and data for analysis and documentation, including admission, enrolment numbers and student projections; Ensure that student records are well-maintained and up to date.
- Manage examination processing, BOE and graduation matters
- Monitor and track students' progress, academic standing and provide timely support and counselling
- Manage finance matters, including budgeting, monitoring of expenses and ensuring payments and claims are in compliance with university's financial guidelines.
- Work closely with Career Services Office in managing the internship programme, as part of the academic requirement.
- Degree Holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience in graduate programme management, student admission and outreach activities
- Experience in marketing and event management would be a plus
- Highly energetic, motivated and positive individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator with good presentation skills
- Matured and outgoing self-starter who can work independently and as a team
- Highly analytical, meticulous, good at task execution and able to deliver under tight time pressure.
- IT savvy, very proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS office applications