At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest, Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg.
Manager, Manpower Development (Scholarship) (000129)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003182254
Employer Ref. 129/173
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with institutions of higher learning
- Work with the institutions of higher learning to profile the community care sector on different platforms such as curriculum time, scholarship and career fairs and attachments
- Market the community care scholarships and study awards to new entrants to the community care sector
- Understand career aspirations and concerns of new entrants and develop initiatives to address and mitigate them
- Develop new scholarship and study award models to attract talent for the community care sector
- Degree in any discipline with more than 8 years of work experience of which at least 4 years of managerial experience
- Experience in business development and client engagement will be advantageous
- Strong communication and writing skills
- High level of interpersonal and organization skills
- Ability to function in a highly dynamic organisation
- Meticulous with a good eye for detail and strong follow-up skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via APPLY.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Visit us at https://www.aic.sg/careers for more information.