CA Search Pte Ltd
Incorporated in 2003 and re-branded in 2009, CA SEARCH has emerged as one of the leading executive search firms that provides professional headhunting and recruitment consultancy services to many multi-national companies and leading organizations across the Asia-Pacific region.
Manager, Management Reporting and Analysis
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959926
EA License No 16S8062
A commodities trading firm
- Ensure the management reporting format is standardized, common accounting treatments are being followed and the policies and procedures are in place.
- Consolidate and review Management Reporting for all Business Units and ensure the number ties to the submission with relevant commentary being captured.
- Ensure reporting timelines are adhered to. Drive the annual business plan and budget process, including analysis of all budget numbers.
- Ensure consistency of application across all business units.
- Perform Business Analysis and validate on a monthly basis in addition to consolidation and reporting and providing commentary.
- Check and validate consistent allocations of costs and expenses across business units.
- Work on building validations that will help to perform sanitary checks as part of country submission process to avoid back and forth of data flows.
- Responsible for defining KPIs and reporting requirements, monitoring and reporting of the KPIs, and assisting in achieving the KPIs for the DS business.
- Assist in BI and data governance after implementation.
- Deliver monthly accurate results consolidate with relevant commentary and backup workings.
- Prepare and review presentations for monthly Capex for Investment Committee, monthly and quarterly EPM on consolidation results with commentaries and comparison to budget.
- Responsible for Management Reporting Improvement Initiatives & Projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Certified Public Accountant.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience in management reporting, consolidation and financial analysis.
- Familiar with commodities trading sector is a must
- Possess good knowledge of MS Excel, SAP and CxC.
- Possess thorough knowledge on management reporting concepts.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all information will not be released to anyone without your permission. To find out about more opportunities, please visit us at www.ca-search.com
Mae Liu, Practice Lead
EA Personnel No. R1110989