Manager, Log Management
Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960167
Employer Ref. 01TTO
- Manage, operate and support Log Management System & Infrastructure Monitoring System
- Perform log indexing and parsing
- Ensure log retention period are met according to system policy and outdated logs are cleaned up
- Generate reports from IMS on periodic basis (weekly, monthly, adhoc)
- Maintain log access control of different stakeholders
- Administer log size collection and storage (scalability control)
- Assist stakeholders with investigation in log extraction
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the administration of Log Management Infrastructure in a large enterprise environment comprising of more than 500+ end devices.
- Hands-on experience in:
- Log management, including formatting, sanitization, parsing and indexing
- Log retention management, including backup of data and log forwarding (e.g. to SIEM tools)
- Log analysis, including identifying, analyzing trends for capacity and service management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft desktops and servers OS, Linux OS and scripting
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A team player, and can also work on own initiative.
Education and qualification
- Degree or equivalent with 6 years’ work experience in a similar environment.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Certified in any LMS/SIEM solutions is preferred
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified.
About Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA)
Singapore is aspiring to be not just a Smart City, but a Smart Nation, underpinned by Data and Analytics. As a leading organisation and Singapore's Government CIO, IDA is taking a clear leadership role in building Singapore into a Smart Nation. We welcome interested professionals to join us in this journey.