jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031520
Employer Ref. 704-233
The successful candidate should be able to provide competition law and other legal support to SIA and its unlisted subsidiaries, including:
- reviewing business units’ activities for compliance with competition law clearance decisions and policies, and other regulatory policies
- conducting competition law self-assessments
- providing competition law and other legal advice
- assisting business units to stay updated on competition, regulatory and compliance matters
- developing new and updating existing policies and training programs for compliance with applicable law and best practices
- undertaking general corporate and commercial legal work in Singapore and cross-border transactions
You should possess a good law degree with at least five years of experience in a competition, regulatory or litigation (with a competition law focus) practice in a reputable law firm or in-house. Competition law experience is a prerequisite. Experience in personal data protection, sanctions and anti-bribery laws is an advantage.
Admission to the Singapore Bar is not required.
You should be able to work independently and as a team player. You should also be able to communicate with people effectively in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will also have a positive attitude with an enthusiasm to excel.
Please complete a copy of our application form and submit it together with your online application via our recruitment system.
We thank all applicants for their interest and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.