Manager, International Marketing
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188704
To drive and manage international marketing initiatives to meet company's objectives. This includes influencing and working with in-market teams across various functions.
- Contribute towards corporate strategic plan for branding and marketing of company products across various countries
- Work closely with country-based teams in alignment of corporate branding and international marketing strategies to achieve maximum ROI
- Evaluate competitive trends, market dynamics and customer research within the markets
- Develop and execute integrated marketing communication plans across traditional and digital channels, as well as PR campaigns and events
- Responsible for working with internal stakeholders and in-market teams for above and below-the-line marketing support
- Manage ad-hoc marketing projects and any other duties as and when assigned
- At least a Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Mass Communication or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a similar environment or possess experience working with franchisees and overseas teams
- Experience in advertising agency is advantageous
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Self motivated with the ability to be both a team player and work independently
- Result-oriented and able to multi-task with a high drive to deliver within limited timelines and budgets
- Passion for the education industry
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their comprehensive resume with full details via "Apply Now" button.
For more information about MindChamps, please visit www.mindchamps.org.
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MindChamps Singapore
About MindChamps Singapore
Founded in 1998, with the goal of ‘filling the gaps’ that exist in education world-wide, MindChamps began as a research institute using research from the areas of Education, Psychology and Neuroscience to better understand how the learning brain grows and develops, and expertise from the world of theatre to understand how to better engage the young learner and ‘lead the imagination’.
The MindChamps foundation ‘3 Minds’ model for learning in the 21st Century focuses on the development of the Champion Mind, Learning Mind and Creative Mind. Experiencing the 3-Minds education model, enables the young person to face a rapidly-changing world with 100% Respect and Zero Fear.
MindChamps PreSchool is a multi-award winning preschool concept. Its unique approach, based on the ‘S.M.I.L.E.S.’ philosophy (development of the Sensory, the Motor, the Intellectual, the Emotional and the Social) has won numerous industry-wide, national and international awards.
From its country of origin, Singapore – where standards of education are among the highest globally, MindChamps has exported its unique model to other countries such as Australia and the Philippines as well as the Middle-East.
In 2016, MindChamps was presented with the Influential Brands Top Brands Award (Pre-school Education Category) for the 3rd consecutive year. MindChamps won the award as a top-of-the-brand, well-regarded and voted for by ‘Gen Y’ parents across 5 countries.
Starting with an ambitious goal, 18 years ago, MindChamps has grown to become what one influential admirer has described as ‘a movement’ – a movement to change the way we think about education for the world of tomorrow. A movement beginning with the nurturing of our very youngest ‘future champions’.