Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Manager, Human Resources (C&B / Succession Planning) **HEALTHCARE**
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187964
EA License No 99C4599
- Responsible for development and implementation of rewards strategies and policies to meet organizational / institutional / individual needs
- Coordinate and participate in Salary & Benefit surveys and reviews, and conduct market trend analysis
- Propose year-end increment and bonus matrices
- Assess budgetary impact of compensation decisions and ensure compensation framework comply with labour laws and regulations
- Work closely with directors to coordinate annual succession planning exercise and analyse information to ensure a steady pipeline of successors
- Preparation of materials secretariat for senior management meetings
- Any other adhoc duties as requested
- Minimum Degree in Business, Human Resources, or relevant fields
- Good understanding of Singapore's HR practices, compensation and job analysis systems
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Meticulous, able to handle large volumes of data, and strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and HR Information System
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and experience in managing people and building cohesive teams in a fast-pace dynamic work environment
Interested and qualified candidates can submit your application via the "APPLY NOW" button, or email your resume to:
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Sandra Chong Sze Wei (R1440069)
EA License No. 99C4599