Manager (Internal Audit) - HQ
SAFRA National Service Association
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958017
You will be responsible for SAFRA’s internal audit functions.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Review management systems and conduct tests of internal controls.
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and improve procedures.
- Design internal audit procedures and programs.
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with line managers.
- Submit internal audit reports with findings and recommendations.
- Follow-up on implementation of approved audit recommendations.
- Determine internal audit scope and formulate annual work plan.
- Prepare and present reports at meetings.
- Contribute, as appropriate, in the audit by external auditors or other auditors.
- Serve as an internal consultant to line management on auditing and internal controls.
- Degree in Accountancy or related courses with min 5 years of managerial or supervisory audit experience.
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Independent and good interpersonal skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Singapore Citizens Only
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SAFRA National Service Association
About SAFRA National Service Association