The NTUC FairPrice Group operates the largest supermarket chain in Singapore. Over the years, we expanded our retail formats to cater to the different needs of our customers. We pride ourselves on the many successes we had over the years and are now inviting service-oriented and forward-looking individuals to join us. If you are looking to join an organisation at the forefront of retail technology and innovation, look no further. Grow with us.
Manager/ Executive (Operations - Supermarket)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983332
You are responsible for managing a wide spectrum of activities ranging from inventory controls to maintaining merchandising standards. You are required to lead and motivate a team to achieve sales and profit targets for your assigned store, as well as provide excellence in customer service. You are also expected to assist in the development of sales strategies and initiatives to achieve the Co-operative's goals.
- Degree in any discipline, preferably with 2-3 years' experience in retail F&B or FMCGs; those with more years of experience will be considered for the managerial position
- Good team player with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple business units
- Independent, reliable and service-oriented
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
We regret to inform that only shorlisted applicants will be notified.