Manager, Digital Marketing [One-year Contract]
Health Promotion Board
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031525
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for effective digital marketing campaigns, optimising of digital marketing channels including paid (display, social and search engine marketing etc) and owned (social media platforms, websites) platforms to drive brand awareness and engagement while managing marketing spend and ROI. The position requires a forward thinking and strategic thinker with a strong understanding of digital media, and a data-driven focus.
- Drive HPB's digital efforts to create sustainable and differentiated brand recall, aligned with HPB's mission, vision, directions and strategies
- Organise, prioritise, and plan with the ability to work on several projects at once, while keeping on schedule and within budget
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines
- Work with both internal and external stakeholders (corporate and agency partners) on development and effective implementation of solutions
- Collaborate with the tech team and vendor(s) to develop/maintain websites, mobile applications and ICT solutions/tools, and optimize user experience
- Engage in ad-hoc responsibilities as needed to assist in the continual digital growth of the organization
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated strategic thinker, data-driven, is forward thinking with a strong understanding of digital media. He/ She should possess:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or Communications, Computer/Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, and results-oriented
- Experience in website development and optimising landing pages
- Possess basic working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge/experience in Agile methodology will be a bonus
- Strong skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and similar programmes needed in preparing various reporting and communication documents
- Able to work independently and with matrix teams to drive projects
- Excellent project management and budget planning skills, flexible and willing to adapt to changing priorities and mandates
Please take note that the successful candidate will be appointed on a one-year contract and renewal of contract is subject to individual's performance and organisation's requirements.
If you have the passion to make a difference in health promotion, take up the challenge and apply now! To facilitate the selection process, please submit your application online. We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
About Health Promotion Board
Established in 2001, the Health Promotion Board (HPB) has a vision to build a nation of healthy people.
Although residents in Singapore today enjoy good health with high life expectancy and low mortality rates, we want to further improve our health status and continue to enjoy good health as we age.
To achieve this, HPB assumes the role of the main driver for national health promotion and disease prevention programmes. Our goal is to increase the quality and years of healthy life and prevent illness, disability and premature death.
HPB implements programmes that reach out to the population, specifically children, adults and the elderly. These programmes include health and dental services for school children, BreastScreen Singapore, AIDS Education Programme, CervicalScreen Singapore, Childhood Injury Prevention Programme, Mental Health Education Programme, National Myopia Prevention Programme, Physical Activity, National Smoking Control Programme, Nutrition Programme, Osteoporosis Education Programme, Workplace Health Promotion Programme, HPB Online, HealthLine, Health Information Centre and HealthZone. New programmes will also be initiated over time to address health concerns among the community.
A healthy nation comprises people who can embrace life fully. HPB is committed to helping residents in Singapore attain optimal health through our health promotion and disease prevention programmes.