Manager, Business Planning & Analytics
Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003183223
Employer Ref. SG04437
This position will help the organization to make better business decisions.
- Lead design and development of analytical projects to understand key business behaviours
- Identify and obtain data from multiple internal & external sources to provide business insights and drive decision-making
- Work with IT and relevant business units to consolidate and ensure accurate and stable repository of data
- Consult with internal stakeholders to develop business analysis that lead to actionable insights
- Design and build suitable business reports and dashboards based on business requirements, and prepare reports & presentations
- Perform mathematical modelling, simulation and data analytics
- Involve in strategic planning and discussions with Senior Management
- Provide ad-hoc business analytics support to strategic projects and programmes
- Take part in ad-hoc business planning projects
Qualifications & Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably with analytics or statistical faculty
- Familiar and worked with large and complex databases such as Business Objects, SAS, etc.
- Prior experience in working with IT and managing IT projects from business user perspective
- Prior experience in healthcare industry or a corporate environment will be an advantage
- Highly analytical and data-driven individual
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Creative and innovative approach to solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Entrepreneurial spirit with relevance to our group’s business
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Ability to co-ordinate projects
- Having knowledge of SAP functionalities will be an advantage
About Parkway Hospitals Singapore Pte Ltd
Gleneagles Hospital is a 272-bed private hospital providing a wide range of medical and surgical services for the total management of patients. Gleneagles' key specialties include Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Liver Transplant, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oncology and Orthopaedics.
Our key strengths lie in our patient-focus, user-friendly services, quality care, specialists' expertise and proven technology.
Our hospital was awarded its accreditation from the Joint Commission International (JCI), the world leader in benchmarking of healthcare standards, in 2006 and 2009.
Why Join us?
- We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.