Manager/AVP MIS Reporting - Group O&T , Consumer Banking MIS
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955649
Employer Ref. 160001EI
Responsible for timely and accurate submission of MIS reports and perform variance analysis for key performance indicators and financial for Consumer Banking Operations and Technology.
- Prepare and consolidate statistics for monthly/ ad-hoc reporting
- Establish annual financial budget and perform monthly forecast
- Monitor and analyse financial, headcount, unit cost and productivity indicators and highlight key variances/ exceptions to management
- Review and recommend improvements to existing reporting formats/ process to strengthen relevant performance metrics and provide insightful analysis
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide integrated reporting and dashboard tools that enables effective management and decision-making.
- Perform data mining
- Good degree or relevant professional qualifications in Accounting, Finance or Statistics
- At least 4-5 years post-qualification experience in a MIS reporting role
- Good knowledge in consumer banking products or operations
- Strong analytical skills and meticulous
- Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel, Access)
- Experience in QlikView development for BI will be an advantage
- A self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details.
About Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC)
Want to change the way people think about money? We’re looking for some banking revolutionaries. You’ve never seen a bank like this before. Like the others, we’re going to provide banking services to young people. But unlike the others, we’re going to make money easy-to-understand, fun and stylish. We’re tired of stiff and stuffy banks, and we want you to help us change the way that people think about what's in their wallet. Want to be part of the movement? Join us!