At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Manager/Assistant Manager, Resource Management
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987643
- Co-ordinate the administration of Funds with MOH and AIC Divisions for the Intermediate and Long Term Care (ILTC) sector
- Project management activities, to ensure timely and successful completion of projects supported by the Funds
- Co-ordinate funding calls and provide secretariat support for Approval Panel meetings
- Evaluate and assess applications and work closely with the Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs) on project milestones
- Monitor key performance indicators of all approved projects
- Track utilization of Funds to ensure it meets with set requirements and outcome
- Send timely reports to contributors of the Funds, MOH and senior management of AIC
- Keep accurate and comprehensive data and analyses relating to the Funds
- Participate in IT system initiatives
- Degree in any discipline with min 10 years of relevant experience, of which 3 years in a supervisory role
- Knowledge of local voluntary, statutory and commercial stakeholders in the ILTC sector will be an added advantage
- Competent in stakeholders engagement
- Strong analytical, financial and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines independently
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.