Manager/Assistant Manager, Manpower Development
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987630
- Lead and manage projects on manpower development initiatives for the Community Care sector
- Collaborate with stakeholders of different levels and to ensure timeliness and quality of the deliverables
- Drive sector awareness and the adoption of HR best practices through various platforms such as HR Forums
- Enable job redesign efforts such as flexiwork to promote local employment
- Develop workplace support/benefits programmes to improve retention of sector workforce
- Drive sector-wide surveys such as annual salary survey and engagement survey etc
- Degree in Business or related discipline with more than 10 years of relevant experience
- Good project management, organisational and strong inter-personal skills with both internal and external customers
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Strong problem solving and sound judgment skills with an aptitude in numerical analysis
- Team player with high level of initiative
- Strong problem solving and sound judgment skills developed through broad professional experience in education and the business environment
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via APPLY Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Visit us at http://aic.sg/careers/ for more information.