At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest, Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Manager/Assistant Manager, Local Community Support Network
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027683
- Report to the Deputy Director and support in the development and implementation of community engagement and community development programmes and integrated networks which will support and enhance the integration of care within the community.
- Conceptualise strategies and initiatives to collaborate with stakeholders and implement an engagement framework appropriate to the needs of the community.
- Establish an indepth understanding of the services and needs in the community and work closely with the community mental health partners and stakeholders to facilitate and coordinate the engagement plans and activities within networks.
- Lead a team in working with stakeholders in the community to ensure smooth coordination of clients across services, as well as to co-create solutions to manage clients with complex needs including long-term support.
- Evaluate on the effectiveness of the framework and programmes for continuous improvement.
- Lead in the tracking and facilitating periodic review of annual action plans and KPIs to ensure that targets are met.
- Provide key inputs to drive IT initiatives and automation projects that will enable better transfer of information across the continuum of care.
- Recognized degree in any discipline, healthcare related will be an advantage
- Minimum 7-9 years working experience preferably in healthcare or social sectors
- Experience in engaging grassroots leaders, government agencies and/or service providers
- Good knowledge of mental health will be an advantage
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills in engaging stakeholders
- Ability to manage and lead change
- Ability to prioritize and influence
- Analytical and organized, strong in follow-up
- Strong in strategic thinking
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume with your current/last drawn and expected salary via Apply Now.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.