Search Network specializes in the recruitment of Permanent, Contract and Temporary staff for our clients in the various industries. We strongly believe in providing our clients with customized staffing solutions at an efficient and cost efficient manner. We pride ourselves on offering our clients top notch service quality in assisting each client in fulfilling unique recruitment needs.
We commit ourselves to find the right candidates for our clients and find the right career for our candidates!
Visit us at www.searchnetwork.com.sg
EA License Number: 07C4872
Manager/Assistant Manager, Digital Marketing (Stable Industry) -WY
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961002
EA License No 07C4872
- Regular performance result analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Translate data sets into clear and concise presentations or visualisations to present to a variety of audiences including senior management
- Develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements
- Plan and execute digital strategies to meet business needs
- Manage agency resources for timely delivery of high-quality service and digital solutions to meet business needs and achieve set targets
- Contribute to the development of new web products and processes that deliver measurable results
- Provide counsel to marketing issues and opportunities, engaging cross-functional teams as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT or engineering fields
- 6+ years working experience in digital marketing role, with minimum 2+ years as an expert user of Google Analytics or other 3rd party business performance or analytics tools
- Highly skilled in data analysis, forecasting and scenario modelling
- Technically competent in Excel and other statistical software to analyse complex quantitative data
- Google certification a plus
- Thorough hands-on understanding of digital marketing; search engine marketing (SEO / PPC), display advertising, social media marketing, and cross-channel marketing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of medical terminology a plus
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business objectives
- Ability to work in a self-directed, fast-moving, results-oriented environment
Interested candidates, click on "Apply Now"
Call Wan Yee at 6536 8060 for enquiries.
Registration No: R1219601