MANAGER / ASSISTANT MANAGER (MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS), BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Singapore Academy of Law
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186809
To develop and execute effective marketing communication strategies that directly support Business Development efforts – including, but not limited to, the following:-
- Raising awareness and promotion of products, events and services to drive sales and sponsorships
- Initiating and proposing new marketing communication ideas for promotions, articles and publicity for products and services etc
- Effective copywriting of collaterals and letters customized for various target audiences to achieve maximum appeal
- Writing advertising copy and advertorials for distribution via print, broadcast or social media channels to promote sales of products and services for the legal sector
- Coordinating with marketing channel partners (i.e. newspapers, magazines, websites and social media etc.) on effective distribution of marketing communications to reach the target audience within the allocated budget
- Adapting language and tone of messages based on products/events and medium
- Regular reporting of effectiveness of marketing communication efforts to Top Management via set of KPIs
- Creating and sharing content that generate leads, and run new campaigns to find the best ways to do lead generation via social media
You should have a Degree in marketing communications or marketing. You should have strong planning, communication and interpersonal skills. You should have good writing skills with the ability to do copywriting as well as working knowledge in Photoshop. We are also looking for someone who has initiative, meticulous, diligent and is able to work in a team. You must be able to liaise with vendors, contractors and members of the legal fraternity. Candidates with at least 5 years of experience in marketing or marketing communications will also have an advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, stating your current / expected salary and date of availability.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Academy of Law
About Singapore Academy of Law
The Singapore Academy of Law (“the Academy”) is a promotion and development agency for Singapore’s legal industry, with the vision of making Singapore the legal hub of Asia.
The Academy aims to drive legal excellence through developing thought leadership, world class infrastructure and legal solutions. Its work focusses on building up the intellectual capital of the legal profession by enhancing legal knowledge, raising the international profile of Singapore law, promoting Singapore as a centre for dispute resolution and improving the efficiency of legal practice through continuing professional development and the use of technology.
More information can be found at www.sal.org.sg.