You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Manager/Assistant Manager (Business Development)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989382
Employer Ref. 00403
- Identify clinical needs, treatment gaps and generate innovative medical technology solutions through collaborative efforts between engineering and clinical partners
- Drive and manage the pipeline of new projects, including organizing and managing the review process of each identified project based on internal project selection criteria
- Oversee process of seeking funding for new projects, including drafting the grant proposal and managing the grant review and submission process
- Develop networks within NUS and foster collaboration between clinicians and engineers
- Together with rest of Business Development team, identify suitable industry collaborators and formulate exit strategy of projects
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the science or engineering field
- Experience in medical device or biomedical industry
- Experience interacting with doctors and/or other healthcare professionals
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience in winning government / academic grants is preferred.
- Any experience related to intellectual property evaluation /strategy/prior art search is optional but advantageous
- Individuals with 2 to 3 years of medical device product development experience and who are interested to move into non-technical functions will also be considered