Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Manager – Advisory and Capability Development (ACD)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003148242
EA License No 02C3423
Our client is currently looking for motivated and committed individuals who are keen to make a positive difference and contribute towards the building of fair, responsible and progressive workplaces in Singapore.
The Advisory and Capability Development (ACD) Section works closely with the Fair Consideration Office (from MOM) to administer the Fair Consideration Framework (FCF), which details fair hiring requirements for companies in Singapore, including advertising in the Jobs Bank and scrutiny for companies with suspect hiring practices. As Manager (ACD), you are primarily responsible for scrutinising companies that have scope to improve their hiring and career development practices, and fact-finding into complaints relating to Singaporean Core and other discriminatory HR practices.
You will also provide advisory service to the employers, employees and general public through various touch points such as phone, emails, walk-ins and appointments to promote and facilitate understanding of fair and progressive employment practices at the workplace. You will also ensure proper case management to meet service standards. You are required to write concise reports and provide accurate data entry for case details.
The key job functions as follow:
- Engage and monitor progress of companies that are under closer scrutiny;
- Assess whether companies have given fair consideration to Singaporeans in hiring and career development opportunities;
- Respond to queries through all touch points, including emails, phone, walk-ins and appointments;
- Help maintain SOPs and database mechanism for collating and reporting on case management;
- Undertake various advisory-related reports and projects as required.
- Knowledge of the Employment Act an advantage;
- Able to multi-task;
- Able to communicate clearly in both writing and verbally;
- Able to handle and mediate sensitive issues calmly, empathetically and professionally;
- Able to relate well to people from all backgrounds;
- Patient and effective problem-solver.
Please state the following in your updated CV:
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
The position offered will commensurate with candidate’s experience and suitability.
Interested applicants, please submit your CVs by 26 March 2017 to Lyn Fu Yee Chen (R1110796) through the 'Apply Now' button.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.