People Profilers Pte Ltd
Manager (Special Education Needs/East)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003180998
EA License No 02C4944
- Provide leadership and develop strategic plans to continue the implementation of community based projects in the organization for children with developmental needs. Advise and lead the team in attaining the outcome of the projects.
- Engage and partner with key stakeholders in the community (Ministry, Hospitals, Therapy Teams, etc) to bring community services to children and his/her family/care givers within preschool.
- Develop and implement key initiatives to increase the awareness of support of children with developmental needs within the organization
- Be responsible for the financial health status and budgeting for the team
- Be able to do data analysis to facilitate strategic planning
- Recognized Degree in Early Childhood Education or Special Education
- Mininum 5 years of early childhood teaching experience with at least 2-3 years of leadership position
- Have significant interest in mainstream inclusion and implementation of early intervention strategies
- Possess leadership qualities to lead a team in implementation of projects
- Training in Special Education or early intervention methodologies is an added advantage
- Good communicator and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- An organized and systematic worker with ability to work independently and at the same time a good team player
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd,Address: No. 1 Finlayson Green, #18-01,
Singapore 049246Tel: 6671 9885 Fax: 6536 7890
http://www.peopleprofilers.comEA Registration Number: R1111375
EA Licence Number: 02C4944EA Personnel: Lee Hui En Ashley