The NTUC FairPrice Group operates the largest supermarket chain in Singapore. Over the years, we expanded our retail formats to cater to the different needs of our customers. We pride ourselves on the many successes we had over the years and are now inviting service-oriented and forward-looking individuals to join us. If you are looking to join an organisation at the forefront of retail technology and innovation, look no further. Grow with us.
Manager (SAP ABAP Development)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029501
You are responsible for the technical development and support of the Co-operative's SAP system. You are required to collaborate with SAP functional and business users to develop and document technical requirements, participate in implementation projects and provide post-implementation support. In addition, you have to ensure that the SAP systems and SAP system interfaces operate reliably and efficiently. You are also expected to develop, implement and support SAP applications and ensure the solutions are developed according to accepted SDLC best practices.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or related disciplines with at least 4 years of ABAP experience
- Proficient in ABAP development such as reports, smartforms, Webdynpro program, user exit, BADI, enhancement point, IDOC etc.
- Sound knowledge of SAP ECC6.0 functional modules such as SD, MM, FICO
- Good working knowledge of SAP PI, Hana Modelling, Hana Stored procedures, Hana Optimization and OData services are preferred
- Preferably with experience in SAP IS Retail and knowledge of business processes and practices in the retail domain
- Independent starter who can work well in a team and possess strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.