The NTUC FairPrice Group operates the largest supermarket chain in Singapore. Over the years, we expanded our retail formats to cater to the different needs of our customers. We pride ourselves on the many successes we had over the years and are now inviting service-oriented and forward-looking individuals to join us. If you are looking to join an organisation at the forefront of retail technology and innovation, look no further. Grow with us.
Manager (SAP HCM - Techno Functional)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983329
You are responsible for implementing the SAP SuccessFactors and HCM projects, providing solutions and 2nd level support/ advice for SAP HR applications and interfaces to all SAP HR key users. You are required to work closely with stakeholders involved and handles SAP HR requirements from conception/ specification to implementation and support. You are also expected to ensure proper functioning of SAP system to meet business/ operation requirements, ensure successful execution and timely completion of project engagements as measured by user satisfaction and stated project goals. In addition, you have to prepare SAP functional specification and design based on business requirements and communicates to the development team, adhere to the SDLC procedures and be involved in system documentation, whenever necessary.
- Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science or related disciplines minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge and experience in any of the two areas:
- SAP SFSF Employee Central
- SAP SFSF Performance & Goal
- SAP SFSF Compensation
- SAP SFSF Learning
- SAP SFSF Recruiting Management
- SAP Recruiting Posting
- SAP SFSF Workforce Analytics
- SAP SFSF Succession & Development
- Sound knowledge and experience in implementing and supporting SAP HCM modules such as Payroll, Time Management, Benefits, ESS, MSS would be advantageous
- Knowledge and experience on HCI and HCP would be advantageous
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements to application solutions
- Independent starter who can work well in team and with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.