We are committed to train and nurture inexperience but determined young people. We invite you to join our team if you are a dynamic and highly motivated person. Our company seeks to build a strong team with good communication skills, expertise and passion to deliver the best to our clients. We pride ourselves on offering our clients top services by looking for creative and passionate young people to join us in the following areas.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003025697
- Understand specific management perspectives, company policies and staff functions.
- Establish client relationship and build a portfolio of clientele base
- Offer and give advice using comprehensive wealth management solutions.
- Develop leadership qualities, for future management positions
- Develop the ability to identify trends and suggest solutions to effectively manage all business-related issues
- Monitoring of investments for clients, and do appropriate balancing to fulfill the client’s needs
- Trainees must also work in several departments.
- Basic salary + Yearly Bonus
- Monthly incentive will be pegged according to performance
- Opportunity to move towards different divisions within the company and gain experience in various areas of the organization such as customer service, marketing, merchandising and sales.
- Represent organization in Overseas Conventions and Events
- Candidate must possess at least a GCE A’level certificate or a Diploma
- Full time and permanent position available
- Singaporeans/PRs only