Management Trainee (Logistics & Supply Chain)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958552
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. KT/GK210916
- Adecco is partnering a established local company operating in more then 70 countries.
- They own and possesses a large fleet of Intermediate Bulk Containers
- This client is able to offer great learning, career advancement and travelling opportunities.
- Minimum diploma/degree in any discipline
- Possess at least 3 years of Business Development experience
- Must be able to speak/read in mandarin due to handling of clients in the China region
- Must be comfortable to travel frequently to within Asia region
- Quick-thinking and able to adapt to changes well
- Will be required to work closely with the Chairman.
- Taking part in the key business decisions and strategy development process
- Monitor, track and support in the execution of related projects.
- Attend key meetings and ensure follow-up actions are recorded and completed.
- Maintaining personal and business files
- Supporting strategic planning activities
- Filing, storage & retrieval of business activities
- Prepares and sends business correspondence
- Take minutes and prepare presentations and reports
- Manage the appointments/meetings/travel itineraries and schedule of the Chairman
- Prepare all travel bookings and arrangements when required
- Interested applicants please prepare your updated resume in MS Word and indicate the following
- Click on the apply button or send your resume to email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tan Kelvin (Chen Kaiwen)
Direct Line: 6697 7805
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1546151
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.