Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Management Reporting & Analysis Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961280
EA License No 08C2893
- Ensure the management reporting format is standardised and common accounting treatment are being followed and also the policies and procedures are in place.
- Consolidate and review DS Management Reporting for all BU and ensure the number ties to the submission with relevant commentary being captured.
- Ensure reporting timelines are adhered to. Drive the annual business plan and budget process, including analysis of all budget numbers
- Perform Business Analysis and validate on a monthly basis in addition to consolidation and reporting and providing commentary
- Check and validate consistent allocations of costs and expenses across business units.
- To work on building validations that will help to perform sanitary checks as part of country submission process to avoid back and forth of data flows
- Responsible to define KPIs and reporting requirements, monitor and report of the KPIs and assist in achieving the KPIs for the DS business; and also to assist in BI and data governance after implementation
- Deliver monthly accurate results consolidate with relevant commentary and backup workings
- Prepare and review presentations for monthly Capex for Investment Committee, monthly and quarterly EPM on consolidation results with commentaries and comparison to budget
- Responsible for Management Reporting Improvement Initiatives & Projects
- Minimum a Bachelor degree or CPA
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience
- Possess good knowledge of MS Excel, SAP and CxC
- Possess thorough knowledge on management reporting concepts
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Job Code: AKY
EA License No.: 08C2893