Management Consultant (Strategic Advisory Services)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003245356
- Develop and design transformation strategies and business processes which help address our clients’ evolving needs
- Develop strategic and tactical plans, and operational implementation roadmaps to assist and support clients in implementing these strategies and measure performance results
- Identify long term, internal and short term initiative to assist clients with their process improvement strategies, viable organic and inorganic growth frameworks and strategies
- Lead client and industry research and analysis to identify best practices
- Support any ad hoc duties that may arise from active and prospective client engagements
- Train and work on the development of analysts
- Support and review the writing and development of the team’s deliverables, including proposals, marketing collaterals, engagement assessments, presentations and process flow designs
- Maintain good client engagement and interaction
- Candidates should possess at least a Bachelor’s degree. Degrees in Business, Economics or Management are preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of prior work experience in a relevant field. Knowledge of Business Excellence and previous experience in professional services is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point
- Strong communication skills with a strong command of English (both written and spoken)
- Exceptional analytical ability, technical insights and project management skills
- Demonstrated skills in both project management and effective communication with clients and teams at all levels
- Ability to conceptualize and present findings and recommendations
- Detail-orientated person with good analytical skills
- Highly motivated and committed to being a good team player
- Natural interest in solving problems and delivering unique solutions
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to BDO LLP
About BDO LLP
BDO has been one of the major beneficiaries of the new business environment. Our innovative, entrepreneurial attitude and extensive international network of over 1,408 offices in more than 154 countries worldwide; a combined professional staff and partners of over 63,400 has helped BDO win a significant amount of major clients around the world. A career at BDO is unlike one you will find at any other accounting and advisory firms. That's because of our BDO’s culture—a unique fusion of people, passion and results— that defines us and shapes everything we do.
We're not just about numbers. We have created a business culture that offers genuine support and flexibility, promoting a healthy level of work/life balance. What's more, we respect your choice and we go to great lengths to make sure we offer career paths that play to your strengths. Hiring intelligent and driven individuals is only the beginning; we place great emphasis on teamwork and trust. At the same time, we encourage energetic, pragmatic, down-to-earth, as well as fun approach to work. At BDO, you will not only grow as an individual, but we also want you to build lasting relationships with your colleagues and clients. It's no wonder so many BDO staff point to our people as the top reason for joining the firm.
In BDO, we are known in the profession as people who are passionate about what they do. We are relentless in pursuing opportunities in order to have a real impact for clients in the business world. We are driven to achieve, not just personally, but also for our clients. As a diverse group of individuals from many cultures, we share a common ambition: to make a difference and be the spontaneous choice in the industry. And we must deliver—that's our passion. Pursue your passions and leave your mark—that's the BDO spirit!
Everyone claims to deliver results in our industry. BDO's results are different—they are known to have direct impact on the bottom line. We're obsessed with producing results that really matter for our clients. Not just strategy reports; frameworks or theory. But results that make a sustainable, bottom-line impact for the client. Our single-minded focus on measurable results will help you develop into a business leader. This ability to deliver results will differentiate you, just as it has done for BDO since the beginning.
At BDO, you will make a clear impact and build your own success story for others to envy.