One Rochester Group's Management Associate Program (MAP) is a specially designed 18-months program to identify and prepare talents who possess the flair for hospitality services, has a strong passion in F&B and Events industry, and an aptitude in leadership and management. The program aims to develop and provide these aspiring individuals an unparalleled opportunity to learn all aspects of becoming future leaders in the hospitality industry. MAP focuses on ensuring qualified participants receive professional training and development..
Management Associates (MAs) are rotated through the various departments. This includes front of house (Operations) to the middle office (Marketing, Sales, Event Management,Business Development). Consistently throughout the program, several key skills will be emphasized and appraised to anchor the MAs in their hospitality career. Upon the program’s completion, MAs will be deployed into a role that best reflects their natural abilities and interest in One Rochester Group. We welcome you in joining this multi-cultural team and experience the new ways of thinking.
As a Management Associate, you will undergo one five-months rotation, three three-months rotation and two two-months rotation in the respective department:
- MAs will be given a learning opportunity on every aspect of restaurant operations including Concierge, Bar and Dining Operations and Administration.
- Events Management at National Parks
- In collaboration with National Park Board, MAs will learn to managed designated National Parks site with the newly crowned UNESCO heritage site Singapore Botanic Garden.
- MAs will have the opportunity to brainstorm and experience events planning and execution of HOST events in these signature and premier NParks venue.
- MAs will understudy the marketing team in our dining and events business unit.
- Sales Operations
- MAs will experience close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders in coordination of function in order to deliver customized services to tailor to customer varying needs.
- Sales Planning
- MAs will work collaboratively with client and operation team in every engagement.
- Experience the reiteration of client's experience and requirement to sales and operation team for event execution
- Trained in various types of selling techniques and problem-solving skills to adapt to different issues.
- Business Development:
- Involved in the strategic planning and development of One Rochester Group expansion plan
- As are to, identify and analyze competitors of all business units to keep ahead of industry trend
As a management associates, training will be conducted in-house and through external trainers. These learning opportunities includes on-the-job training, special assignments and projects and relevant external training programs. The types of external training programs will involves course that are related to required skill set and relevancy of respective department.
- Exceptional applicants with the right mix of education and experiences are encouraged to apply (Diploma/ Degree Applicants)
- Candidates with relevant experience in Food & Beverages, Events, Marketing
- Keen and willing in developing a career in Hospitality Industry
- Inquisitive mind that acquire insatiable hunger for learning
- Ability to apply acquired knowledge
- Creative with penchant for problem solving
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.