You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Management Assistant Officer (Administration & Relations), Dean's Office (School of Medicine) (2-year contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987030
Employer Ref. 003XF
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the team in planning, coordinating and organizing activities and events.
- Establish rapport and working relationship with internal and external stakeholders through the events organized by the team.
- Support in award management which includes shortlisting of nominees, coordination with stakeholders, and preparation, printing and dissemination of certificates and plagues.
- Source and procure appreciation tokens and festival gifts.
- Track budget utilization and engagement initiatives which include processing of invoices for payments relating to team's efforts, tracking of team's budget and tracking of engagement initiatives to ensure they are on schedule.
- Manage contact list to be disseminated to internal and external stakeholders on quarterly basis.
- Plan for topics relating to stakeholders' engagement for the School's quarterly newsletter.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
• Diploma in Business and management, Marketing, Event management
• At least 1 year working experience
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Team player with good interpersonal and communications skills to interact with staff of all levels
• Meticulous, task driven, responsive, organised and adaptable to changes
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure