You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Management Assistant Officer (Curriculum), Dean's Office (School of Medicine) (2-year contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960678
Employer Ref. 002PE
To provide admin support for all Phase II undergraduate assessment and examination matters.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Curriculum Planning & Execution
- Assist in the planning of timetable for Phase II by liaising with various teaching departments.
- Assist in securing venues for all teaching activities for Phase II.
- Assist in the planning and executing of various programs. Duties include tutors' recruitment, venues booking, coordinating room setup, onsite support etc.
- Support the committee in coordination of meetings, preparation of slides, printing of materials for meetings.
- Support in the coordination and communication with students, departments, restructured hospitals and vendors for Continual Assessments, Theory and Clinical Exams.
- Support in coordinating and arranging for logistical requirements such as venues booking, setup of venues, printing of exam question papers etc. for examinations.
- Procurement of goods and services such as catering, transportation, loaning of medical items, recruitment of onsite manpower required for examinations and liaise with vendors on requirements.
- Preparation of examiner's appointment letters and thank you letters.
- Onsite administrative and operational support for the execution of the examinations.
- Organise and maintain registry of documents and files.
- Update Registry of documents and files.
- Diploma holder, preferably with working experience in the education industry
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) applications
- Meticulous, self-initiated, responsive and adaptive to changes
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- A team player with good interpersonal & communications skills to interact with all levels of staff
- Willing to work on weekends (only when required)