You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Management Assistant Officer (SynCTI)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032052
Employer Ref. 004J8
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters
- Handle Procurement, Payment and Receivable in accordance to finance guidelines and policies
- Check that all claims and invoices are supported by relevant receipts and approving documentation.
- Provide support in all administrative functions, e.g. filing, photocopying and scanning of all finance and financial aid-related documents.
- To do payment posting via VIM and Handling of e-journals
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence regularly
- Prepare financial year end closing, including fixed asset verification exercise
- Assist the Department's Manager to resolve finance related audit queries
- Ad Hoc Duties as assigned
- Monitor research grants budgets
- Assist to collate financial information and prepare reports on research grants
- Assist to document and file all letters/approvals, etc. required for research grants
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma level with at least 2 years of relevant working experience with basic understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Competence in Excel and knowledge of SAP & GeBiz will be an added advantage
- Must be a team player with good writing and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines