You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Management Assistant Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029364
Employer Ref. 004M1
The Management Assistant Officer will liaise with the relevant team members to ensure smooth running of the project and will be accountable to the Principle Investigator (PI). The MAO will be able to:
(1) Provide administrative and secretarial support to the project, such as organizing regular meetings to maintain regular communication with other members of the research team and procurement of materials;
(2) Be intimately involved in patient/volunteer recruitment, coordination and follow‐up for clinical studies administrative work;
(3) Assist and facilitate the analysis, preparation, presentation and publication of research data, including reports to ethics board, scientific conferences, and journal publication
(4) Maintain the grant budgets and monitor expenditures, preparing reports as necessary
(5) Prepare and maintain study databases for retrospective research studies;(6) Support the Principal Investigator in other administrative duties when required.
The applicant should:
(a) Have a diploma/degree in a field related to nursing, medical, biomedical background or related disciplines; preferably with some experience in health industry or research;
(b) Be a highly motivated fast-learner and is attentive to details;
(c) Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work independently and in a team;
(d) Have knowledge of systems and software applications, e.g. MS Office, and statistical software, e.g. Excel, SPSS.
(e) Be able to converse fluently in English.
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.