You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Management Assistant Officer (OCS/FD/VN) 6 Months contract
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986756
Employer Ref. 004DQ
Provide general administrative and logistic support to the Finance department to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day business operation. This includes but not limited to the following:-
- Assist Finance Executives in Accounts Payable and Administrative duties
- Accounts Payable
- Manage and process invoices and claims and ensure supporting documents/approvals are in place and comply with Duke-NUS policies
Follow up with staff from other departments on outstanding matters relating to the payments
- Administrative Duties
- Filings, delivering documents for signatures
- Perform other related incidental to the work described herein.
- Recognised Diploma or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Some experience in SAP.
- Meticulous, well-organised and ability to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work well in teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.