You will enjoy the prestige and pride of working alongside bright, diverse and dedicated people who constantly strive to push boundaries. Being part of NUS is more than just a career – it could be a life-changing experience. With a broad range of departments, faculties, schools, research institutes and centres, initiatives, projects and schemes, you will enjoy abundant opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth. No matter what you do, it is an amazing place to be.
Management Assistant Officer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958737
Employer Ref. 001FN
- Assist in planning and organizing workshops, seminar and courses, etc.
- Liaise with vendors, suppliers, contractors and partners on the logistics required and set-up for the event
- Prepare and develop marketing materials and collaterals
- Design and prepare EDM for marketing of event
- Manage registration, registration fees/payments, cancellation, etc
- Updating the event website
- Provide on-site event management support
- Maintain database as well as data entry on statistics
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to Research Directors (eg. meeting arrangements with industry research partners, researchers meetings, travel arrangements, process travel and transport claims, etc)
- Provide HR support
- Performs other ad-hoc duties that are assigned
- Polytechnic Diploma with at least 2 - 3 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Service oriented with ability to multi-task and undertake challenges.
- Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Meticulous and has a positive work attitude.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.