Maintenance Technician, Cylinder & Equipment (MNC/ North/ Hazardous Env./ Min 1 year Gas & Chemical)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002984453
EA License No. 05C3451
Our Client is a global US MNC and Fortune 500 company, they are a leading manufacturing in the chemical and gas industry.
- Global US MNC / Fortune 500 Organisation
- Production Manufacturer in Gas and Chemical Industry
- Perm/ North/ 2 way transport pickup/ 5 days Mon - Fri
- Assist supervisor in carrying out plant preventive maintenance compliance in accordance with the “Preventive Maintenance Checklist” for facility and equipment maintenance
- Attend to all plant machineries, pipe installation, equipment breakdown, remedying defects in packs returned by customers
- Perform duties related to all maintenance such as servicing and repair of equipment and facilities
- Maintain facility / equipment in working condition and address issues during daily work through inspection and logging
- Monitor the serviceability of plant equipment and facilities and ensure they adhere to safety, housekeeping and environmental requirements
- Troubleshoot and diagnose faulty equipment to determine root cause of equipment failure, take remedial action and make reliability improvements
- Assist supervisor to check the quality of the contractor’s workmanship on receipt of cylinders from contractors
- Advise whether cylinders frames can be reused, needs repair or rebuilding
- Maintain accurate documentation of master equipment and equipment history database
- Assist in the improvement, pressure testing, cleaning, modification, building of gas manifolds and ad hoc duties assigned
- ITE/ NTC/ Nitec/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Process Technology
- Min 1 year in gas & chemical industry
- Willingness to learn by keeping abreast of new developments in gases and chemical industries
- Comfortable working in hazardous plant, non-aircon and sweaty environment
How to Apply: Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated MS Word résumé to Eunice Lee Woon Li (Reg. No: R1105004).
Please include the following for priority processing of your application:
- Recent Photo
- Reason for leaving
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !