LINXENS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003130695
- Attend and address all electrical and mechanical problems related to plant equipment effectively and efficiently
- Carry out routine preventive and predictive maintenance activities with compliance to required standards
- Establish equipment normal operating parameters and perform preventive maintenance according to the schedule
- Perform calibration of transducers and signal transmitters according to standard operations
- Work with Engineering team for timely completion of modification/upgrading/set-up of machines
- Liaise with equipment vendors for technical matters and spare parts
- NTC 2, Higher NITEC or Diploma in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics or Mechatronics)
- Minimum 2 years of electro-mechanical hands-on experience
- Basic knowledge of PLC, inverters, motor drives and troubleshooting skills are mandatory
- Strong technical knowledge is required in electrical circuits/ controls / pneumatic diagramsAble to use electrical measuring instruments and perform calibration
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work in rotational shift
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to LINXENS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
About LINXENS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
Linxens is a pioneer and world leader in the design and manufacturing of smartcard connectors, with revenues of € 253 million (fiscal year 2014).
Present in the Payment, Telecommunications, eID and Transport & Access markets, it offers innovative connectivity solutions to card manufacturers, chip makers and integrators. Building on its customer intimacy, unique technology portfolio and large scale industrial capabilities, Linxens has broadened its solution-based product offering to include antennas and specialty IC substrates.
Linxens employs over 1100 employees worldwide, with manufacturing and R&D sites in Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.linxens.com
Why Join Linxens:
Linxens teams are made of highly-skilled professionals who wish to surpass themselves in a results-oriented culture dedicated to their clients.Our people are fully committed to contribute to their team’s and the Group’s growth and performance. In this demanding and friendly work environment, they develop both personally and professionally.
Employees who join us can expect the following;
- A corporate culture of Openness, Collective Performance and Teamwork
- Comprehensive on-boarding and integration programs
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Extensive employee benefits
Our Core Values
Every day, we put our unique know-how and our passion for our craft in action to produce flexible etched circuits with best-in-class quality. Our biggest reward, the trust our customers put in us.
Awareness means looking elsewhere, taking on new challenges, new practices, without prejudice. This openness to the world and to others enables us to stay alert, agile and connected. That is how we invent new solutions, accessible to everybody, everywhere.
From the very beginning, we owe our success to sharing and to the sum of our experiences. It is through exchange, respect and competition that we develop products increasingly thin, efficient and beautiful. And that is our greatest pride.
We have high expectations! If you have what it takes to bring the organization to an even higher level, we want you!