Sembcorp is a leader in centralized utilities and marine, and we also provide integrated services in environment and industrial parks. We invite suitably qualified and motivated individuals to join us
Maintenance Technician (Control & Instrumentation)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958318
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the control and instrumentation system and equipment.
- Installing, configuring, calibrating and maintaining control, measurement and indicating instrumentation (pneumatic, analog & digital).
- Installing and terminating electrical, pneumatic and fluid connections.
- Inspecting and testing the operation of instruments and systems to diagnose faults.
- Removing, repairing, adjusting and replacing components.
- Calibrating components and systems.
- Performing scheduled maintenance programs.
- Maintaining backup and revision documentation for control systems and instrumentation.
- ITE/Diploma in Control & Instrumentation or equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in controls and instrumentations. ITE/Diploma holders with limited experience are welcome to apply.
- Experience working in the heavy engineering / process plant industry is an advantage.
- All Singaporeans are invited to apply.
The above position is located in Jurong Island. Transport is provided, pick-up points at Jurong East and Boon Lay MRT station.
If you are keen to take on the above challenge, you may email your resume to us with copies of your educational certificates and results, stating your current and expected salaries to:
Sembcorp Industries Ltd (SUT division)
Human Resource Department
c/o 51 Sakra Avenue, Singapore 627894
Only short listed candidates will be notified.