GUSTON PTE LTD
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032673
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Officer with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability, good leadership and passion for the hospitality industry.
- Plan and carry out preventive maintenance throughout the hotel to ensure that standards are maintained for guest comfort.
- Assist the Chief Engineer in the general administration, training and coaching within the department.
- Ensure the smooth daily operation in the department through supervision, delegation of duties and coordinate all engineering activities within the Hotel.
- Ensure that the preventive/ corrective maintenance for the all the hotel’s facilities are done promptly.
- Routinely check, log data of all facilities, follow up on faults, and repair works if required.
- Perform property/ room preventive maintenance inspection and update accordingly.
- Perform incident investigation and prepares report.
- Source for quotation, prepare purchase requisition for spare parts, and repair work.
- Emphasize teamwork within the department and colleagues in the Hotel.
- Maintain the tidiness of the store, workshop and check on tools’ inventory.
- Prepare monthly Maintenance reports, commenting on key performance indicators and action taken to keep on target.
- 4 years of experience in the relevant field and 1 year of experience in a managerial capacity.
- Passionate, energetic and self‐motivated individual who can deliver exceptional performance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work well with teams and demonstrates excellent leadership.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016