Sembcorp is a leader in centralized utilities and marine, and we also provide integrated services in environment and industrial parks. We invite suitably qualified and motivated individuals to join us.
MAINTENANCE MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN (NEWATER)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958340
- Maintenance of mechanical equipment in the utilities and water treatment plant.
- Must be able to troubleshoot & repair / overhaul independently all rotating equipment like pumps, compressors, agitators, blowers, gear units, belt press , etc.
- Able to maintain & repair / overhaul independently stationary equipments like valves, pipings, vessels, tanks, strainers, etc.
- Able to work independently in RO / MF membranes removal / installation.
- Able to plan & execute PM/CM jobs.
- Able to coordinate with external contractors / vendors independently for maintenance related works.
- Able to maintain all relevant documents of maintenance.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant trade certificates
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the heavy engineering / process plant / water treatment plant industry is an advantage.
- Possess good attitude and willingness to learn.
- All Singaporeans are invited to apply.
The above position is located at 10 Changi East Close. Transport is provided, pick-up at Tanah Merah MRT station.
If you are keen to take on the above challenge, you may email your resume to us with copies of your educational certificates and results, stating your current and expected salaries.
Sembcorp Industries Ltd (SUT division)
Human Resource Department
c/o 51 Sakra Avenue, Singapore 627894
Only short listed candidates will be notified.