Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and our talent to achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in Information Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for nearly 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical) - (Jurong Island)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035477
EA License No 02C3423
- Join the Maintenance Section to upkeep the manufacturing plants equipped with latest technology and advanced engineering control , and support the Maintenance Manager in accomplishing corporate business objectives
- Manage maintenance and engineering/ mechanical activities including overhauling and inspection for facilities in the manufacturing plants for safe and smooth operations
- To coordinate and execute major field maintenance works with no compromise to safety of workers and integrity of facilities
- To liaise with internal and external business units on maintenance activities to ensure timely completion of maintenance works and no disruption to plant operations
- To carry out engineering study and modification of plant facilities according to technical specification and business requirements
- To conduct and arrange training for staff and contractor to enhance their skill and competency levels
- To implement management systems based on standard stipulated under ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and SS506
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years of experience in operation and maintenance of instrument facilities in refinery, chemical, power or construction industries
Please send updated resume in MS WORDS format stating current salary, expected salary, availability and reason of leaving to (R1110855 – Veronica Neo Shen Hwa)