PMET is the definition of Professional, Managers, Executives and Technicians.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd serves as a Career Hub for PMET candidates as PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd aims to enhance the career opportunities for our PMET candidates by assisting them to start new careers in growth sectors.
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd also supports to facilitate the success of our Clients in business by building a pipeline of competent PMET candidates through constant recruitment drive and broadening our PMET candidate networks locally and regionally.
Our Goals are to build and maintain personalized service and long-lasting relationship with all our valued Clients and PMET candidates.
Our Employment Agency License number: 07C3290
Our Website: www.pmet.com.sg
Our Privacy Statement: http://www.pmet.com.sg/privacy_statement.pdf
By responding to our job advertisements via various Job websites in Singapore, submitting and/or depositing your resumes via Job websites/email addresses for the purpose of new job searching, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to abide to our Privacy Statement.
PMET, first connection for your prospective employment
Interested applicants, please email your MS Office Word resume to email@example.com
Machinery Maintenance Supervisor ($3,500 / West / 5.5 Days / F&B Mfg. Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988153
Machinery Maintenance Supervisor
($3,500 / West / 5.5 Days / F&B Mfg. Industry)
- Overall supervision of maintenance function
- Attend to all breakdowns of equipment in the plant
- Carry out repair work for all machineries and facilities / call for contractors
- Maintain and ensure physical security of all facilities / liaise with contractors
- Plan schedule maintenance of machineries and facilities
- Comply safety regulations and maintain cleanliness and orderly work areas
- Responsible for training of all machine operators on the 1st line of maintenance
- Ensure ISO 22000 documentations relating to technical / maintenance of plant machineries and facilities are up to date
- Liaise with company’s pest control contractor on all matters relating
- Any other duties as assigned
- Diploma or Nitec in Mechatronics / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of relevant working experience in manufacturing industry
- Electrical license by Energy Market Authority (EMA) is an advantage
- MS Words, Excel literate
- Able to work on 5.5 days
- Salary will be based on individuals’ experience & qualification
For more career opportunities, please visit the following webpages
PMET Strategy Resources Pte Ltd
Employment Agency License No: 07C3290