The Schaeffler Group is a leading global integrated automotive and industrial supplier. The company stands for the highest quality, outstanding technology, and strong innovative ability. The Schaeffler Group makes a key contribution to “Mobility for tomorrow” with high-precision components and systems in engine, transmission, and chassis applications as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications. The technology company generated sales of approximately EUR 13.2 billion in 2015. With around 84,000 employees, Schaeffler is one of the world’s largest family companies and, with approximately 170 locations in over 50 countries, has a worldwide network of manufacturing locations, research and development facilities, and sales companies.
Impacting the Future at Schaeffler
Machine Operator cum NDT Inspector (FAG Aerospace)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989085
industries. Renowned for reliability and quality, FAG Aerospace components are found in most of the
leading airplane models in operation today, including the Airbus 380 and the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
FAG Aerospace also offers bearing refurbishment, which uses the same technological excellence as
its manufacturing arm. This reduces life cycle costs of aviation applications while maintaining high
standards in system reliability for customers.
• Inspect Bearing Parts with NDT method MPI and evaluate results
• Perform honing operation on Aerospace Bearings parts
• Setup the machine for individual sizes and kinds of FAG Aerospace bearings
• Maintain CNC program
• Machine and supply unit maintenance
• Measure influenced parameter via automatic contour / roughness gage, sliding caliper, etc
• Manual polishing
• Cleaning, Packaging and handling of parts
• Engineering diploma or equivalent
• Industrial mechanical knowledge
• Drawing reading / CNC knowledge advantageous
• Experience in the MPI work scope and practices advantageous
• IT Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP)
• Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated and able to work independently
• Attended a formal MPI training of at least 32 hours
• Documentary evidence of work experience exceeding 530 hours
Do you want to move the world with us?
We look forward to getting to know you.