Wing Tai Investment Management Pte Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wing Tai Holdings Limited.
Wing Tai Holdings Limited is Singapore’s leading property developer and lifestyle company reputed for quality and design. The principal activity of the Company is that of an investment holding Company, focused on key markets in Asia. The Wing Tai Asia network of companies including Wing Tai Holdings Limited (Singapore), Wing Tai Malaysia Berhad (Malaysia), Wing Tai Properties Limited (Hong Kong), Wing Tai China Pte Ltd and their subsidiaries, have core businesses in property investment and development, fund management, lifestyle retail and hospitality management.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958291
- Attend to tenants’ feedback including emergency calls
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunction of air-con, electrical and plumbing systems
- Carry out routine inspections of building, BAS & M&E services
- Supervise appointed service contractors
- NTC 3 / NITEC in Building Services/Electrical/Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Minimum 3 year’s relevant experience in M&E maintenance of commercial buildings
- Ability to handle feedback and requests tactfully
- A good team player, responsible and possess good working attitude
- Willing to perform shift duty
- Singaporeans only
Interested applicant, please send your detailed resume stating notice period required, current and expected salaries by 30 September 2016
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)