3C Synergy is a leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy serving the Technology and Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property and Energy markets across Asia since 2007.
Our market knowledge and project experience spans across Civil’s, Rail, Infrastructure, Build, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine & Energy related projects. Our services are used to recruit talent from Graduate to Director level.
We are proud to count major multi-national, international and national banking institutions, IT Consultancies, IT Vendors, Real Estate, Property and Construction related organisations, including Developers, Government Department, Consultancies, Service Providers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors as our partners.
Since our inception in 2006 in the UK, we have expanded operations to Asia with the opening of our Singapore office in 2007, followed by Hong Kong in 2010 and Malaysia in 2014.
“3C Synergy is creating synergies, raising recruitment standards”
M&E Quantity Surveyor - Build
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961102
EA License No 08C3299
Employer Ref. 517878
Are you team player with a passion to succeed?
Do you want to be associated with some of the most acclaimed projects in South East Asia?
A Quantity Surveyor – M&E is sought for an A1 Main Contractor in Singapore. They are frequently associated with the pioneering projects in South East Asia.
- Handle the procurement for technical packages
- Prepare and monitor the MEP tender documents
- Prepare daily/monthly reports and contracts
- Evaluate the technical aspects of the tendering process
THE NATURE OF OUR CLIENTS BUSINESS:
They are one of the market leaders in Construction in Asia, with some huge groundbreaking projects that any passionate construction orientated individual would be proud to be part of.
They are very focused on personal development and career growth which is supported by the training programs given whilst they pride themselves on having a unique diverse multicultural working force who all bring their expertise together to make this firm one of the best employers to work for.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years technical background experience
- MUST be able to review technical drawings
- Experience in MEP services quantities
- Previous experience working on any Building projects
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, good working attitude and a high level of professionalism.
HOW TO APPLY:
To be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV to:
EA Personnel Registration No: R1100479
- Reason for Leaving
- Current and Expected Salary
- Availability or Notice Period to Serve.
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position.